Learn. Participate. Present.
If you are interested in sharing your current research, we want to hear from you!
- Opens: January 31, 2019
- Deadline: May 1, 2019
All presenters are required to register for the conference. Presentations may be limited to 2 per researcher based on number of abstracts received.
Submission Guidelines: Oral & Poster Presentations
- Indicate whether your submission is intended to be an oral or poster presentation; oral presentations accompanied by PowerPoint slides to be 10 minutes in length followed by 5 minute discussion
- Eligible submissions include innovative or original research (in progress or complete) relevant to primary health care; abstracts for previously published research are not acceptable
- Abstracts may be submitted in English, in Word format (PDF not accepted); please ensure that track changes is turned off
- Maximum length: 250 words (excluding title)
- Title of abstract should be in CAPS with no abbreviations
- Abstract should include statement of purpose, methodology, results, and conclusions
- Indicate any co-authors and their credentials
- Indicate name and email address of presenter and, if applicable, co-presenter (limited to 1 and must attend the conference)
- Include a brief biography on primary authors along with abstract